28 Feb Are you Ready to Challenge your Digital Roadmap with a Learning Expedition by B.D.C.?
“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”
– Steve Jobs
Every year, B.D.C. help its clients in their digital acceleration while designing fully customized programs to explore latest trends, foster rapid innovation and strengthen leadership. Helping decision-makers challenge their digital roadmap and digital strategy, accelerate their digital transformation and unlock new business opportunities.
Such a program, called Learning expedition, is an immersive experience within worldwide most innovative retail ecosystems. New York City, San Francisco & the Silicon Valley, Shanghai… More than 20 destinations are covered in the US, Asia and Europe.
This unique program includes a set of conferences or lectures, one-to-one formal and casual meetings, workshops and a retail tour. The perfect opportunity to:
Those unique business trips include a balanced mix of lectures, formal and informal meetings, workshops and a retail tour :
- Meet key players and disruptors of your industry
- Share and challenge your vision with entrepreneurs from startups, unicorns and tech giants
- Source latest trends and innovations which will shape the future of commerce
- Acquire assets to boost digital culture within your teams
Do you plan to register to one of the must-attend events dedicated to connected and digital retail – NRF Retail’s big Show, Shoptalk? B.D.C. will plan a learning expedition that combines your participation to those events.
However, there is no need to wait the next Shows to have your finger on the pulse of innovation at the heart of Big Apple of Golden City. All year long B.D.C. organizes customized learning expeditions which meet the very own challenges and stakes of both your company and industry.
Back to learning expeditions by B.D.C. of the past 6 months. Since latest October and the opening of the New York City Office, B.D.C. has :
- Served more than 10 companies and 150 participants in New York, San Francisco and Silicon Valley
- Mobilized Retail et AI teams of Apple, Facebook, Google, Paypal, Salesforce and Amazon (Books Store) durins our learning expeditions, as well as Board members and top executives of Orange, Wesfield and Walmart Labs
- Organized meetings with fast-growing startups and unicorns, either sourced locally, coming from the French Tech or from our own ecosystem (e.g. Yext, Contentsquare)
- Reinforced relations and partnerships with incubators and local investors – hedge funds, Venture Capital funds, Business Angels – specialized in Retail Tech for benchmark purpose as well as curation of latest retail-oriented AI solutions.
To learn more or enroll today, contact us.